skip to main content

Bullying and Harassment

Complaint forms may be submitted directly to the site principal or to:
Director of Student Services,
Special Education and District Title IX Officer
Bullying Prevention Resources:
** Please contact your school office to speak with a school social worker/counselor if your child is experiencing a situation that may be bullying.