Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
Measure L was passed under the rules of Proposition 39, which directs that the Board of Trustees appoint a Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee to monitor bond expenditures. The organization and conduct of the CBOC is laid out in the CBOC By-laws, which are approved by committee members and the BUSD Board of Trustees.
- To view the CBOC By-laws, please click here.
- To view 2015-2016 Annual Report click here.
- To view 2016-2017 Annual Report click here.
- To view 2017-2018 Annual Report click here.
- To view 2018-2019 Annual Report click here
- To view 2019-2020 Annual Report click here.
- To view 2020-2021 Annual Report click here.
- To view 2021-2022 Annual Report click here
MEASURE L and U - CITIZENS' BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (CBOC) VACANCIES (2 year term):
- Taxpayer Organization Representative - One current vacancy for a member of a bona-fide taxpayer's association.
- Parent & PTA Representative: One current vacancy for a Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District and an active member in a Parent-Teacher Organization.
- Senior: One vacancy starting May 8th, 2018, for an active member in a senior citizen's organization.
- Parent of Child Representative: One vacancy starting May 8th, 2018, for a Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
- Business Representative: One vacancy starting May 8th, 2018, for an active member of a business organization representing business community located in the District.
- To view information and application to become a CBOC member, please click here.
This Committee is responsible for reviewing expenditures related to the District's $77,000,000 general obligation bond, Measure L, approved by the voters on November 4, 2015. Members serve two‐year terms.
Future Meeting Dates
- December 14, 2023
- December 14, 2023 Public Notice
- December 142023 Agenda
- December 14, 2023 Meeting Packet
- December 7, 2016 Public Notice
- December 7, 2016 Minutes-Unadopted
- December 7, 2016 Agenda
- December 7, 2016 Meeting Packet
|NAME||POSITION||REPRESENTS||TERM EXPIRATION DATE|
|Frank Cancilla||Chair||Business email@example.com|
|Susan Fowle||Vice Chair||At Largefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adrienne O'Leary||Member||Parent of Childemail@example.com|
|Paul Guth||Member||Parent of Childfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sandy Nguyen||Member||Parent of Childemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Member||Parent & PTA Active Member||VACANT|
|Vacant||Member||Taxpayer Organization Member||VACANT|